Natural Sugars

 Did you know there are real fruit smoothies at Weisenfluh on campus? They have many different flavors that all include yogurt. My favorite is mixed berry. Here are some benefits of real fruit smoothies!

  • They contain lots of nutrients!
    • They can include fiber, protein, vitamin c, and more! The fiber helps with digestive health too. They are also a way to stay  hydrated. which leads to healthy skin! Yogurt helps with gut health!

  • They can be a great source of antioxidants
    • Berries, leafy greens, and nuts can help improve brain function too

  • Can help with weight management
  • Smoothies can help you feel full and eliminate cravings. The natural sugars are much better than the added sugars.

  • Smoothies can improve energy levels





Comments

  1. I love the healthy options that SRU is including! I love a smoothie for breakfast as an easy way to get your fruit in. My favorite kind is a strawberry banana. I always see you with a mixed berry smoothie.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment