2023 Homecoming
This homecoming here at Slippery Rock was so cold and rainy, but it was a fun weekend. My day started at 5:15AM with basketball practice. We went 6 to 8:45 that morning. We hit on some important points and worked hard. Next was the football game, but there were so many events throughout Slippery Rock that you could attend. There was a parade on Main Street, bouncy houses, tents sent up, and tailgating for the game! Once it was time for the game, me and a couple of friends met up with some teammates to watch it right around the starting time. It was so cold and rainy but of course we pulled off the huge win!

I'm glad that the rain and cold didn't stop you from having fun! It is cool you got an early morning practice in before the festivities. It was awesome to see that the football team won!
ReplyDelete6 a.m. practice on Saturday morning does not sound fun, but I am glad that you were able to get some work done! And yes, it was so, so cold for Homecoming. I am happy they pulled off a win even in the rainy and windy conditions. I ended up leaving at halftime and watched the rest of the game on TV. I cannot wait for basketball season to start and watch some games where it is nice and warm inside!
ReplyDeleteI had so much fun this homecoming weekend! We traveled to UPJ for a match and won 3-0. Early morning practice had to of been tough but that's where the work is put in. Glad to hear you had fun!
ReplyDelete