Warm day in October
It was 64 degrees when I checked the weather today so I decided to go on a nice walk with my dogs. It has been so cold and I wanted to take advantage of the warm weather. My dogs and I went and walked around the REC fields for about 40 minutes. It is an off day for basketball so I wanted to get some physical activity in. I let the dogs run around and play together for a little while I watched. Having a warm day after several freezing ones was nice. As we were heading back I check my steps for the day while the dogs fell asleep in the back seat.
Hi Deryn,
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome to see people taking advantage of the weather. Getting outside to get fresh air and physical activity is very important for many reasons. I also like to take my dog outside on the weekends when I go home to get some physical activity. Especially since the temperatures are getting colder, taking advantage of these opportunities is awesome. I am also able to check my steps with my phone. I have a few apps that can track my calories and steps to monitor my progress.
It is great to see that you got outside today! It was beautiful outside! I remember last year there was a day in October that it snowed! It is crazy how fast the weather can change! I love warm weather so I'm hoping it stays warm for a little while longer.
ReplyDelete